- Monday to Friday: 8:30am-5:00pma (Registration begins at 8:45am)
- Saturday to Sunday: 8:00am-1:00pm (Registration begins at 8:15am)
- Appointments are ONLY available in person. You CANNOT make appointments by phone.
- To book an appointment, arriving early is a good idea because appointments are given according to a first-come, first-served basis. When the available schedule spaces are filled, the clinic will not be able to book any more appointments that day.
- You are able to make an appointment for someone else, but you will need to bring their BC Services Card or another piece of their photo ID. When they come in for their appointment, ensure they still bring their Services Card!
- Free parking is available in front of the clinic, or in the Superstore parking lot.
Visit their website at: http://www.kucc.ca/